Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Blog Coming Very Soon

Many New Exciting Things are coming your way!

That's right!! Many new things that are currently under development and will be available to the public world very soon(HOPEFULLY, LOL)!!

I am currently creating new things that will be uploaded soon. It will re-introduce everything.

The reason I couldn't make new issues of my Weekly series Politics and Other Events is because I have been very busy persuading bands to come back and perform live again,(lol, and am still trying!)

When these new things come, I will be back to the basis of writing new issues of PAOE, and even more...

My whole world of blogging will be re-introduced.

Some of these new things will include...

-Google Sites
-New Blogs
-New HTML blog coding
-New Blogging Series

-And Even More!!

So, I plan to make a start on these upcoming projects about September 2012.
So keep up your spirits and let's hope for a soon arriving project~~~~!!!

Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment